This agreement is effective as learning regulations between VIETNAMESE LANGUAGE STUDIES (VLS), herein called Party A, and VLS students, herein called Party B.
1. Party A shall provide the described service in the signed language training agreement.
2. Full payment must be made by party B 10 days in advance of the start date by cash, credit card or bank transfer.
3. Party A accepts payments in VND.
4. All payments or deposits are non-refundable.
5. Special rules apply for PRIVATE and GROUP classes:
Fixed schedules are recommended. If flexible schedules are required, there will probably be more than 1 teacher in charge of the class.
Party B is required to complete a full 20-hour, 30-hour and 40-hour course within one month, two months and three months respectively. After this duration, the contract is expired and the remaining tuition fee is non-refundable.
Occasional class cancellation:
A 6-hour-prior notice via text in working hour (from 8 AM to 6 PM) or a 24-hour-prior notice via email must be given directly to the teacher and copied consultant of party A in charge, otherwise the class will be charged normally.
Long-term class cancellation:
A written notice must be given to the teacher at least 1 week in advance. CREDIT is offered and kept within the above mentioned extra time or transferred to your friend in the valid time of this contract.
Start date may be delayed due to shortage of students. Those registered will be informed 2 days in advance.
Individual occasional cancellation:
Free make-up classes are not offered. If make-up classes are requested, free make-up lessons in another group classes are offered. If private make-up lessons are required, party B will be billed at the private tutorial rate.
Individual long-term cancellation:
Party B shall transfer credit to a friend in the valid time of this contract. Otherwise, after this duration, the contract is expired and the remaining tuition fee is non-refundable.
A written notice must be given to the teacher at least 1 week in advance. Otherwise, all the members of the group will be charged normally.
The maximum of group cancellation is 3 times for the whole course. All the members of the group will be charged normally for each following group cancelation.
6. If the teacher of Party A has to be absent for any reasons, a substitute will be arranged for the class. Make–up classes will be arranged without fee if the teacher cancels violating the prior notice in article 5.
7. Party B is required to take the final achievement test in order to receive a certificate.
8. A signed language training agreement is be made into two original copies of the same validity, and each party keeps one. Any modifications of the agreement must be discussed and accepted by both parties involved.
9. The terms and conditions mentioned above will be followed by Party A and Party B until the finishing date of the training agreement as well as for future courses.